MIDDY

So it’s well into midterms, and already they are already beginning to take their toll. Man I am looking forward to this spring break. Anyway, studying continues to rule the majority of my life Yippy, but each test taken is one step closer to graduation. Last Saturday I spent most of my day working security at the Texas Livestock show and rodeo. And once again I was given the almighty task of watching the people on the escalators to make sure they did not mess around on them. Good job for a college educated person huh. I mean over a period of eight hours I only saw two bull rides, the people working inside got to see the whole show, grrrr. But all in all I did get a good picture of me in Texas see the flickr images. I personally think it’s a great picture. Well not much to report here other then class and more class tests and more tests. I am trying to finish the Mardi Gras posts before I leave this Friday but no promises. Hopefully Kim and I will finish that extra special post we were working on during Christmas before all the shit hit the fan. That’s all for this morning heading off to JAVA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we finish that blog together still... Please?