Hello God

Here is a poem/prayer I ran across that is so wonderful. I think everyone can realate to these words. I mean (not to sound mushy) but it almost brings a tear to the eye.


Hello God, I called tonight
To talk a little while ...
I need a friend who'll listen
To my anxiety and trial.
You see, I can't quite make it
Through a day just on my own;
I need your love to guide me,
So I'll never feel alone.

I want to ask you please to keep,
My family safe and sound;
Come and fill their lives with confidence,
For whatever fate they're bound.
Give me faith, dear God, to face,
Each hour throughout the day;
And not to worry over things,
I can't change in any way.

I thank you God, for being home,
And listening to my call;
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.
Your number, God, is the only one
That answers every time;
I never get a busy signal,
And never had to pay a dime.
So thank you, God, for listening
To my troubles and my sorrow;
Good night, God. I love You, too,
And I'll call again tomorrow!

0 comments: