Whats Going on

Ok so I am writing this post in pure bordom. Discrete Math was basicly canceled after we turned in our homework, on the count that one of our Calculus professer Dr. Robers killed himself yesterday (more to come later).

So I resorted to sitting in the lab waiting for my next class to start down the hall. I have come across some very intresting things that occured on birthday July 22. Full List here. Some of my favorites are:

1298 - Battle of Falkirk - Edward I (Longshanks) of England and his longbowmen defeat William Wallace and his scottish schiltrons outside the town. ((Go BraveHeart))

2005 - Microsoft releases the final name for its next-gen operating system, Longhorn. The name will be "Windows Vista".

1991 - Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested after the remains of 11 men and boys are found in his Milwaukee apartment.

1937 - New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt's proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.

1943 - Allied forces capture the Italian city of Palermo.

Anyway just thought you might find them interesting.
Oh and just because No matter how many times I see it or find new versions of it I have to say Numa Numa.

0 comments: