Mabye

I am not sure, but as of right now I think I am starting to come down with some sort of sickness. I have been tired for the past few days and the ol' stomach has not like what I have given it. Mabye those last two weeks of midterms Homecoming and navy stuff cought up with me. Ok and for those of you waiting for my next big entry, I am currently about half way through with it. Like I said I have not been feeling verry well the past few days. Hopefull it will be done for you all soon. In the mean time laugh for a while reading these jokes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down but says nothing The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, “ain’t no use knockin; there’s no paper on this side either.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rejected Hallmark Cards


"Looking back over the years that we've been together,
I can't help but wonder:...
-- What was I thinking?"

"Congratulations on your wedding day!...
-- Too bad no one likes your wife."

"How could two people as beautiful as you....
-- have such an ugly baby?"

"I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love...
-- After having met you, I've changed my mind."

"I must admit, you brought Religion in my life...
-- I never believed in Hell until I met you."

"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...
-- that you're not here to ruin it for me."

"As you grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me...
-- Like the need for therapy."

"Thanks for being a part of my life!!!...
-- I never knew what evil was before this!"

"Before you go,...
I would like you to take this knife out of my back.
-- You'll probably need it again."

"Someday I hope to get married...
-- but not to you."

"You look great for your age...
-- Almost Lifelike!"

"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me...
-- Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."

"I knew the day would come when you would leave me for my best friend...
-- So here's his leash, water bowl and chew toys."

"We have been friends for a very long time...
-- What do you say we call it quits?"

"I'm so miserable without you...
-- It's almost like you're here."

"Congratulations on your new bundle of joy...
-- Did you ever find out who the father was?"

"You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket...
-- I'd miss you heaps and think of you often."

2 comments:

Behjat said...

House to Vote on Political Blogging Rules
Texas Republican Jeb Hensarling's Online Freedom of Speech Act would relieve political bloggers from any provisions of campaign finance laws, no matter the blogger's financial connection to a campaign.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Rod said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I
have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can find everything about psychic spiritual reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod