Mabye

I am not sure, but as of right now I think I am starting to come down with some sort of sickness. I have been tired for the past few days and the ol' stomach has not like what I have given it. Mabye those last two weeks of midterms Homecoming and navy stuff cought up with me. Ok and for those of you waiting for my next big entry, I am currently about half way through with it. Like I said I have not been feeling verry well the past few days. Hopefull it will be done for you all soon. In the mean time laugh for a while reading these jokes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down but says nothing The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, “ain’t no use knockin; there’s no paper on this side either.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rejected Hallmark Cards


"Looking back over the years that we've been together,
I can't help but wonder:...
-- What was I thinking?"

"Congratulations on your wedding day!...
-- Too bad no one likes your wife."

"How could two people as beautiful as you....
-- have such an ugly baby?"

"I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love...
-- After having met you, I've changed my mind."

"I must admit, you brought Religion in my life...
-- I never believed in Hell until I met you."

"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...
-- that you're not here to ruin it for me."

"As you grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me...
-- Like the need for therapy."

"Thanks for being a part of my life!!!...
-- I never knew what evil was before this!"

"Before you go,...
I would like you to take this knife out of my back.
-- You'll probably need it again."

"Someday I hope to get married...
-- but not to you."

"You look great for your age...
-- Almost Lifelike!"

"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me...
-- Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."

"I knew the day would come when you would leave me for my best friend...
-- So here's his leash, water bowl and chew toys."

"We have been friends for a very long time...
-- What do you say we call it quits?"

"I'm so miserable without you...
-- It's almost like you're here."

"Congratulations on your new bundle of joy...
-- Did you ever find out who the father was?"

"You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket...
-- I'd miss you heaps and think of you often."

0 comments: