Temba Goes on Sale


After months of writing, the first printing of Temba is now available for purchase. There are two ways to get it, first head on over to my lulu store front. There you will see Temba, you have the choice of either ordering the physical book, or downloading a pdf version. There is no difference between the two, only that the download is cheaper and it is just that, a download. It may not be the next Harry Potter, but hope you all enjoy it none the less. I've had really fun times and also some very somber moments writing this book but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Now, I think I am going to have a Scotch and Cigar to celebrate.

P.S. Look for an audio book option in the future.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me so much in the writing, editing and brainstorming for this baby without everyone's help I can't imagine what would have become of this idea without you all.

Now lets just hope the printed version comes out right.

1 comments:

Packer mom said...

Ordered 10 copies - so far everyone has enjoyed the stories and memories-you crack us up