2+2=5

A few of my friends were nice enough this past weekend to take me to a few movies, Inside Man, Eight below, and V for Vendetta. Inside Man seemed to me like a Thomas Crown Affair rip off, but it was still a great movie. Eight Below was Homeward Bound mixed with iron will, you know your typical Disney movie. But V for Vendetta, now there is a movie for you. It is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen, it has everything, violence love and intellect. Oh my god go see that movie I can’t even explain it. Its just so good. Orwell’s 1984, and Romeo Juliet mixed. That’s all I have to say about that.

So for the past week I have been trying to get in contact with my Discrete Math teacher to discuss my “Wrong midterm grade”. Here is the thing though, he is only on campus on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And on top of that he only has one hour each day for this office hours. Then he is never in his office during his office times. So finally today “during class” I finally got him to schedule a special time for me to come and discuss with him on Friday of this week. Now I don’t consider myself to be like a genius or anything, but normally when one of your students is trying to get in contact with you and you are basically blowing them off, that says you just are not that good of a teacher or you just basically you just give a damn. Anyway I am a bit frustrated with him right now as I am sure you can all probly tell.

Otherwise I am attempting to figure out just what exactly I am going to do this Easter, I want to go home, but at the same time I don’t, I could go and visit my cousin in Midland, which is sounding good right now but I am sure that will change by the end of the day tomorrow. To tell the truth right now I am just considering staying here in the room Chris will not be here and I will have a weekend all to myself. Maybe catch up on some sleep or something. Don’t know.
The gym continues to offer a good way to take out my frustrations and even after only a few days I can see the ol’guns from High School starting to come back. Nights have been really hard lately not sleeping very much and when I do sleep its not good sleep. Sheila suggested looking into a few medicines that would help, I am going to have to check those out here in the next few days.

0 comments: