Update

Quick Update on all things

School continues along as usual, classes are going fairly well all considering right now. Kim and I continue to talk more often working out our problems in the few minutes we get. She is going to Florida for some Navy stuff this weekend. Anyway keep praying for the two of us. Umm on a happier note I made the cut to go to Mardi gras this year. Since our NROTC unit does not have enough money to send everyone, the staff chose ten of us; luckily I was on the list. I think we all remember over the river and through the Bayou. Although I really do not plan on going town bourbon st this year, it should be a good time. Ill probly find a nice jazz bar and enjoy the music or something. Maybe if I can keep my mind concentrated long enough I might just post about it. Well see.

Ummm other then that life goes on. Chris (my roommate) and I spent a lonely Valentines Day just relaxing as we are with out our others. We talked about times past in the normal guy ways, while some Cigars and Brandy helped the evening pass.

I decided to take up my commanding officers request to become familiar with the supply officer position in the unit. I was not sure I wanted to do it at first, but I figured what the heck why not give it a shot I still have two years left to become the CO. LOL. This morning at Drill the commander of the New Virginia Class submarine USS Texas came to visit and talk about the silent service. All I can say at this point is that I am really going to push for becoming a submariner. (kind of a change from the old days). Well see if I make it, Submarine school is one of the hardest in the world.

So that’s a quick update on stuff. Hopefully Ill get done with this special post I have been working on since Christmas done in a few weeks, its just really different that anything I have written for SyNONYM brfore.

0 comments: