Full House

Some good news from the front lines in the Brian wars. This past yesterday Kim and I held a regular conversation. Now many of you may say what’s the big deal, just know that we have not talked on the phone in a normal way in months. We put a bunch of our problems out on the table to see how the cards would play, and it sounds like there is a chance at the pot. I have not been this happy in many months. Sometimes it’s amazing how it’s just the simple things can mean so much. I mean I can barely sit still writing this now. So much has happened in such a short period of time good and bad…….., kind of like the crash of the stock market. Hopefully some good programs put forth by the forces that be, and some patients on either of our sides will prevail, and two kids will find one another again.

We are planning a nice vacation together this spring break in an undisclosed location (FFILS). It will be the first time in three years that we have spent more then twenty four hours together without anyone breathing down our backs. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart that has been supporting the two of us during these hard times, and ask that everyone continue to do so. We have a long uphill battle ahead of us and need all the support we can get. Thank you everyone so much.

In other news life cotinues are PV. Classes, Navy stuff, Video Games. Upgraded the computer the other day with an X-Fi Platinum sound card and a 1K RPM 80 gig Raptor for those big games man the tower weights a ton. Ok also this years superbowl sucked, not even the commercials were entertaining, I mean yeah there were a couple of good ones but nothing I will remember for the rest of my life, like the tobasco ones of a few years ago. Friday I recorded a fifteen minute segment of my theatre class so many of you have been hearing about on the phone, there is a great segment in there where you can hear me talking about being black. I am working to compress it right now it will be done soon. Anyway not much to report on keep living.

0 comments: