The Sky is falling

This will be a short post but for me it is ever soo important. Today the trees around here began to loose their leavs, and the temperature dropped about 12 degrees. Oh thank god I was begining to think that the heat would never be nice and go away. Oh and the cold note just reminded me again, making me angry, that because or lovely RITA we lost a week of school, right. So the administration in their infinite wisdom decided that we should have another week of school in December to make up for the time. So now instead of coming back the 8th it looks like I may be touching down in Wisconsin on the 15th, of December that is. I better stop before I go Lizzie Borden on the administraters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitten by the Blog Bug: AOL Acquires Weblogs
America Online Inc. signed a definitive agreement to acquire online blogging company Weblogs Inc.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my blog related site. It is special to me and you may still find something of interest.

WPLXB70 said...

dood you really got to igure out how to block the spammers...

Cockat00 said...

Working on it