Reasons I'm Keeping My Obsolete Computer

11. I find it hard to concentrate without 20 fans running.
10. I needed a home for my dust bunnies.
9. My plans to open a computer museum, might just get venture capital someday.
8. Three more and I can host a LAN party.
7. The command line will make a comeback, and I want to be ready.
6. Maybe the burglars will steal the old one instead of the new one.
5. When you get a new friend, do you get rid of the old ones?
4. Where else could you get a space heater that also runs Seti@home.
3. It's not obsolete, it's previously functional.
2. So I can complain about how slow the new Microsoft operating system runs on it.
1. You never know when your first three computers go down and you need a fourth back up.

1 comments:

Sherri Sanders said...

reason#6, I love that :)