Misappropriated Star Wars Quotes: Episode II

11. "Sometimes you eat the wookiee, and sometimes, well, he eats you."
10. "No, Obi-Wan, I expect you to die!"
9. "One time... at clone camp..."
8. "My name is Luke Skywalker. You are my father. Prepare to die."
7. "I'm thinking about taking that new chick from Alderaan. If things go right I might be showing her my Obi-face. You know: Oh. Oh. Obi-wan."
6. "You're the Emperor? I thought you'd be taller."
5. "I'll get you, my Jedi... and your little droid R2!"
4. "Yes you did, Qui-Gon. You tried to fuck him. And Darth Maul don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Maul."
3. "Saturday, Anakin, is Shabbos, the Jedi day of rest. That means that I don't duel, I don't get in a landspeeder, I don't ride in a landspeeder, I don't reprogram the droids, I don't turn on my lightsaber, and I sure as shit DONT FUCKING ROLL! SHOMER SHABBOS!"
2. "If you want to be a Jedi, you've got to REALLY hate the Empire"
1.

"Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Yoda, Windu, Kenobi? Morons!"

0 comments: