You can only do soo much

After a long day of updating the [UAV] website to no avail in the eyes of most of the members, I came to the conclusion [UAV] would best be run by those who have the proper time and energy to devote a large part of their every day lives to its upkeep. I mean I have enough stuff to do right now among working for NASA, Upcoming Finals, Navy. Therefore I submitted the following post over at the [UAV]Forums and website. Some of you older readers may recognize the speech.


Effective 0000 April 18th 2005,

This post should mark the 80th time I have contributed to this forum as the President of [UAV] The Unstoppable Allied Vanguards. In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that I no longer have a strong enough following to justify continuing in that effort. I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as President, I must put the interest of [UAV] first.

Therefore I [UAV]Cockat00 shal resign my title of President, and take on the new title of Co-Founder. In my place, Vice President [UAV]Valkyrie will be taking over. In passing this office to the Vice President, I also do so with the profound sense of the weight of responsibility that will accompany the position, and wish him and his newly appointed staff the best of luck.

Upon my resignation, I will be focusing mainly upon the coding of the main website, as well as moderating the Quakecon section of the forums. Under the direct jurisdiction of the new president and selected staff. I wish only to maintain an active part in the Hosting of Lan Parties, Quakecon related topics, and the main webpage.

To have served in this office is to have felt a very personal sense of kinship with each and every [UAV] Member. In leaving it, I do so with this saying "Long live the Fighters of [UAV]".

Co-Founder
[UAV]Cockat00
Brian Gruening


P:S "Look for ITOOLM "Part 3" Monday Evening"

0 comments: