Three Midterms Down Three to Go

Nothing much happening today other then studying for the last couple of midterms I have in Computer Science, Math, and English tommorow. This morning a navy training Helo gave our ROTC unit a visit and a pretty lame show (in my opinion EAA has set the bar pretty high for me). Speaking of EAA this summers show is goin to be the best one in a long time with main attractions like the last flying B-29 Fifi, a B-24 Liberater the White Knight and space Ship one. I am telling you I am goin to be out of my mind working there this summer. I just hope my request for the June Navy training goes through. I an goin to have a nervous breakdown if I dont get to go to the airshow this year. I am goin to hit the sack early tonight need my rest for the big day of midterms.

1 comments:

WPLXB70 said...

I think he means 4 down, 3 to go...